Re: TC getting bent

  • Knott
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2006
      You insist my words are violent, and I insist it is your interpretation of them because you
      are violent.

      > It is the neutron bomb of literature

      please.

      > he KNOWS it will
      > make your head ache

      It shouldn't. You just don't have answers to the pertinent questions, and you are pissed
      that there is such a big hole in your romance that you can't patch.

      What is after the revolution?

      If it makes your head ache it is because I am asking you to think through what you are
      promoting...Are you telling us it is too much trouble? You whine about thewriting, try
      simply doing what it asks and maybe then it will prove valuable.

      > There are big boys here

      If there are, then they should own up to their ideas and flesh them out with more than the
      flour and water paste and newspaper strips they are using now.

      > I will cure your headache one way or
      > another if you remain, and then poor soul, you will be like me: having
      > to ordinarily bleed for any progress toward clam color differentiation.

      I see a regular open threat there. Why?

      Sauntering East