Re: [existlist] knott getting bent/ truth?

  • Jeff Cunningham
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2006
      Between truth and the search for truth,opt for the
      second.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Knott
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2006
        You insist my words are violent, and I insist it is your interpretation of them because you
        are violent.

        > It is the neutron bomb of literature

        please.

        > he KNOWS it will
        > make your head ache

        It shouldn't. You just don't have answers to the pertinent questions, and you are pissed
        that there is such a big hole in your romance that you can't patch.

        What is after the revolution?

        If it makes your head ache it is because I am asking you to think through what you are
        promoting...Are you telling us it is too much trouble? You whine about thewriting, try
        simply doing what it asks and maybe then it will prove valuable.

        > There are big boys here

        If there are, then they should own up to their ideas and flesh them out with more than the
        flour and water paste and newspaper strips they are using now.

        > I will cure your headache one way or
        > another if you remain, and then poor soul, you will be like me: having
        > to ordinarily bleed for any progress toward clam color differentiation.

        I see a regular open threat there. Why?

        Sauntering East