Re: bowow?

  • Trinidad Cruz
    Message 1 of 29 , Sep 1, 2006
      You reject a question, I get an extra one. TEN words, NO commentary.

      question one:
      Does the bug crawl in and out of your ass?

      extra question one:
      What does TEN mean to you?

      tc

      > > TC question one:
      > > Does the bug crawl in and out of your ass?
      >
      > I can't answer that because I don't know what it means. Please
      > rephrase.
      >
      > > Don't skip turns.
      >
      > There is no difference. You can't possibly be getting confused, I'm
      > numbering them.
      >
      > > answer: Free press, Flat tax, Death penalty for election fraud
      > convictees.
      >
      > You can't enforce the first, because it won't make money, and money
      > ties press to a lack of freedom. I will surprise you and agree with
      > the second, but find it unlikely that you can get it instilled. I
      > don't see why elections would fail to elect the same morons it
      > elects now--regardless of who dies from cheating.
      >
      > This is not a plan, it is a wish, and there is a difference. You say
      > nothing of how to change the government, and I would imagine that
      > once they are all dead there needs to be a fundamental change. That
      > would likely mean you need to place people to govern, run the army,
      > give all the food stamps you want to generate...
      >
      > You think you can take care of it in ten words, and that was my
      > original objection to the stupid, stupid article. It addressed the
      > problem in one: revolution. That was not an answer either.
      >
      > Lush Tenness

    • Knott
      Message 2 of 29 , Sep 1, 2006
        > extra question one:
        > What does TEN mean to you?

        1111111111 or QQQQQQQQQQ

        but when there are no words ...

        Ten High
      • Jeff Cunningham
        Message 3 of 29 , Sep 2, 2006
          Bug goes in the mouth. Bug crawls out the ass./10
          words

          http://mail.yahoo.com