Re: but wow bowow?

  • two_owl_night
    Message 1 of 29 , Sep 1, 2006

      Something needs to drive people to want to make things better after
      removing the old. It is too difficult of a problem for the
      revolutionists to address.

      This is fundamental Camus.

      Mary
    • Trinidad Cruz
      Message 2 of 29 , Sep 1, 2006
        You reject a question, I get an extra one. TEN words, NO commentary.

        question one:
        Does the bug crawl in and out of your ass?

        extra question one:
        What does TEN mean to you?

        tc

        > > TC question one:
        > > Does the bug crawl in and out of your ass?
        >
        > I can't answer that because I don't know what it means. Please
        > rephrase.
        >
        > > Don't skip turns.
        >
        > There is no difference. You can't possibly be getting confused, I'm
        > numbering them.
        >
        > > answer: Free press, Flat tax, Death penalty for election fraud
        > convictees.
        >
        > You can't enforce the first, because it won't make money, and money
        > ties press to a lack of freedom. I will surprise you and agree with
        > the second, but find it unlikely that you can get it instilled. I
        > don't see why elections would fail to elect the same morons it
        > elects now--regardless of who dies from cheating.
        >
        > This is not a plan, it is a wish, and there is a difference. You say
        > nothing of how to change the government, and I would imagine that
        > once they are all dead there needs to be a fundamental change. That
        > would likely mean you need to place people to govern, run the army,
        > give all the food stamps you want to generate...
        >
        > You think you can take care of it in ten words, and that was my
        > original objection to the stupid, stupid article. It addressed the
        > problem in one: revolution. That was not an answer either.
        >
        > Lush Tenness

      • Knott
        Message 3 of 29 , Sep 1, 2006
          > extra question one:
          > What does TEN mean to you?

          1111111111 or QQQQQQQQQQ

          but when there are no words ...

          Ten High
        • Jeff Cunningham
          Message 4 of 29 , Sep 2, 2006
            Bug goes in the mouth. Bug crawls out the ass./10
            words

            http://mail.yahoo.com