Thumping ect.

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2006
      Trinidad, That sounds like a noble project. It also sounds like a
      hell of a lot of work.I hope it pleases you upon completion. I am
      avoiding the mad power boat this weekend as there are going to be
      some bums from chicago there who owe me money and I am in a mood to
      take it out in blood and tissue. I`m tired of being cop bait so I
      will forgo risking my life this weekend and allow myself to chill
      and relax. There is going to be a gun show and I could use a project
      similar to yourself. I like to refurbish old battle rifles and it
      would provide needed therapy.
      I sometimes finish a rifle and just detest the way it turned out.
      There are several up in the gun room that will never be fired
      because I just don`t like them. When that result occurs I remember
      the YMCA motto"Not if you win or lose but how you play the game". I
      used to hate that attitude but am beginning to reverse to that sort
      of mind set. Right now building deadly weapons seems less dangerous
      than the rest of my recreational sorties. I have recieved a copy of
      the report from the military intel group. I have just scanned the
      articles and I don`t know if I really want to read that material.
      I`m amased it isn`t classified but then again it is a great
      opportunity for dissemination of disinformation. I have been away
      from much of the jargon and decifering it is a real headache maker.
      I was pleased to hear that a senior officer friend says bush won`t
      start shit with Iran, we just don`t have the horses now. He can no
      longer leave the country with any safety he knows far too much to
      keep his fingernails. I am beginning to know that same haunted
      feeling as I read the articles I have mentioned. Whoever writes
      those articles is mucho smart with acess to truly remarkable
      information streams. The old counter culture anthem that Military
      Intelligence is a contradiction in terms is total crap. I think of
      them as smart boys playing with dynomite. I am still amased we
      survived the cold war without annihillation. Good luck with the Merc
      and enjoy the holiday, I know you work for a living. Bill