Re: listening in reverse

  • Trinidad Cruz
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2006
      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "two_owl_night" <two_owl_night@...>
      wrote:

      "Friends keep suggesting their favorites and I try to catch up with
      these when I go to sleep at night. Last evening, Lucinda Williams sang
      for me her version of Townes Van Zandt's "Nothin'" - Chilling."

      Did you happen to watch the conclusion of Denis Leary's show last
      night? It was nearly unbearable for me at the end for many reasons,
      but tightly tied together, so in the end something that had to be
      expected and accepted. I liked Sheila the best for Tommy. Too bad she
      killed them both with her own mourning and fear.Sad as it gets.

      "The preview is a beautiful schizophrenic poet who awaits my words."

      My experience with schizophrenics has always been tedious and
      exhausting, like riding a barn sour horse. One that changes direction
      of it's own mind, but always goes back home.I do not think they are a
      special gift to humanity or visionary. They want to go out for a run,
      but then they just turn around to go home and think about going out
      for a run to think about turning around and going home etc. etc. etc.
      I'd rather not ride or read.

      tc