Treads from lint

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2006
      Mary, I admit that last post was trite yet it was a post that seemed
      to need writing. With the great noise of 24/7 marketing, of all
      things, at all times, I sometimes feel the need to say it in baby
      talk. All the negetivity of the present leaves a brutal story line
      that can only be escaped at poo corner. When I hear Nitty Gritty do
      that I still weep silently and the simple thoughts can emerge. You
      know, the ones you trusted before they all got a hold of you. Bill