Existential Primer Lexicon

  • Exist List Moderator
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2006
      I am planning to expand the definitions included within the Existential
      Primer. There are, however, the issues of limited space and the genre
      of a Web site. If you have any *concise* quotes (with detailed sourcing
      of person, text, page so I can verify the content) I should add or
      clarifications I should make, please let me know. I am trying to limit
      definitions to 100 words or less, with references to any major work /
      individual for students to pursue.

      http://www.tameri.com/csw/exist/ex_lexicon.html

      The term starts 5 September and I am teaching only one course: public
      rhetoric / oral presentations in a professional setting. This should
      give me a chance to expand pages for a change. I am thrilled to have
      any spare time.

      - C. S. Wyatt
      that I shall be.