burning bridges

  • two_owl_night
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2006
      I came in with a blue rose behind my ear. I've learned a lot and plan
      to learn more. Afterall, it's provided me with tools for better writing
      and offered intellectual camaradie rarely found in the real world... My
      son is playing bartender, and I won't be able to type as well as Bill
      does when sober, so have fun out there y'all. Mary