party night coincidences

  • two_owl_night
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2006
      'Bread for myself is a material question; bread for my neighbour is a
      spiritual question.' - Nicholas Berdyaev

      Just finished listening to Bob Dylan's "Theme Time Radio Hour - Dreams,
      Schemes and Themes" on XM's Deep Tracks. The above were his closing
      comments. Tonight's theme was "Friends and Neighbors." I'm inclined to
      think that bread for my neighbor and myself is a practical matter.