The search

  • Yana Youhana
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 1999
      Hello my friends,

      I have all my life been searching, what was the purpose when this world was
      created? The question for me was NOT "to be or not to be",
      but when I am here what I am here for and when I am gone, where do I
      go?. I visited many sites on the internet and read many books and
      studied many cultures and tried to underestand people and learned to loved
      them more and more, the good and the bad!

      After my search for the Truth, I have come full circle, realizing after all
      this search, that I stand firm with my original belive that we are only too
      human, we do NOT need an "uber-man" as Nietzche had suggested, that is too
      call for distruction! We do NOT need a hero, each one of us is a hero. We
      do NOT need a savior, nothing is there to be saved from. We are powerfull
      enough to have created God, what is more smart than that?! We are so smart
      to have created fear so we could call for the God that we have created.
      When I used ask my mother too many questions, and a while of her pationtley
      answering all those question, she would say "the more you mix the onion
      soup, the more the stink will come out, the more you question life, the more
      you become sick of it, so just live it". Many years ago I used
      to believe the reason for my existance was to achieve the ultimate
      spritual perfection, and now when I walk under the rain and feel the drops
      on my face and the ultimate joy in my heart, I realize I was always perfect,
      everything around me was perfect, "this" which everyone calls a puzzel, is
      realy so simple!

      I have come to an understandig about myself, that I do NOT like to lable
      myself with fansy names to justify and explain my belifs, I only need to say
      what I belive in. I will continue to search but not
      for perfection, because the begining and end of all things is "love".

      Have a beutifull Day.

      ~yana
    • Gretchyn Lenger
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 1999
        Yana,

        How interesting - I just posted a message using this same idea of coming
        full circle, now I read yours. The reason I joined this list in the first
        place is because I think the truly important thing is how each person
        finds meaning for herself and where that journey takes her. I believe now
        the best possible choice for me is to live the ordinary life in an
        extraordinary way - like what you are saying about the simple pleasure of
        rain. Isn't that it? Milking the purest pleasures out of everyday
        existance.