  • uli@xxxxxxxxx.xxx.xx
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 1999
      i must confess that the discussions between the members list had help me
      a lot. it's good to communicate in good faith, that's why i want to share
      with you my recent thoughts.
      what links between someone's past, present and future, consciously or not,
      is his essence of being. the essence of being may be, and i believe it is,
      what we called earlier,the individual absolute truth, the one that does
      not change throughout one's entire life.
      at least some of us are longing, consciously or not, to get in touch
      with our individual truth. most of the time we don't, but there are times
      we do.
      and there are other times, when we happen to get close to other people's
      essence and recognize something about our own and is very moving.
      best wishes to everybody, Delia
      ps. Rajib and Gretchyn, i follow you're interpretations with interest.
      i still don't have any good contribution but please, continue; i'll wait
      for you at some "corner" , i hope!