Another note to list owner

  • two_owl_night
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2006
      How much longer will we have to endure Jesus SPAM?

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 2006
        --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "two_owl_night" <two_owl_night@...>
        wrote:

        > How much longer will we have to endure Jesus SPAM?
        >
        > Mary

        Maybe we could call in the Antichrist. After all, Nietzsche is on
        topic to the group. Do you object to quotations from Kierkegaard, or
        to deployment of pseudonymous method, or is there some other
        difficulty??

        Louise
        ... real enough to have a National Insurance number