Growing Up and Random Firing

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2006
      Trinidad,

      I begin to suspect we have enemies in common. Anyway, much fog has
      cleared on my side. One thing I do want to say for clarity's sake -
      racial bigotry may well focus on skin colour, amongst other
      superficial indicators, but the true racial controversy concerns
      neither pigment nor cool scientific data. It just doesn't appear to
      be worth pursuing, that's all. Renewal of myth is my chief hope.

      Frank,

      How you got born without an ounce of rancour, I can't tell, always
      nice to read your posts. Afraid there's no published work of mine I
      can point you to. Some of the two thousand-odd lines of Iliad
      translation I completed I already posted at existlist. For me the
      labour has been valuable in itself. Cannot possibly reckon up the
      debt I owe to Homer.

      Mary,

      I continue frequently unable to comprehend conversation between you
      and Bill. Hoping this might be good news, all round.

      That's all, folks. Isn't animation way too clever?? I still like
      the printed page, best.

      Regards,
      Louise