Re: re Other systems... .

  • Trinidad Cruz
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 9, 2006
      Frank,

      You are a friendly and good-natured poster. I would enjoy reading your
      personal observations on coping with everyday existence. Forget the
      proselytizing. Sitchin may be "scholarly", but nothing more than
      scholarly novelist nonetheless. Don't let him be the center of your
      capacity to exist. Don't let him tell your story. Throw the baby out
      with the bathwater. They die every day, every minute.

      Trinidad Cruz