Atheism

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2006
      Philosophy, gentle in her manners, nevertheless asks the most
      awkward questions. If God died, which of the myriad was that?

      Take Adam, for instance. Was the Lord who walked in the garden, his
      God? Or Eve? Or another?

      The evangelising Paul and his brethren, were atheists on what
      account? For rejecting Pharisaic religion? Roman imperialism?

      Words conceal our meanings. That is their function.

      Well, a subjectivist would think that.

      It would be good to arrive at the beginning.

      The list is like a story, we're always in the middle.

      I mean, it's not as if there's a narrator, I could track down, to
      fill me in.

      Bewildered is probably how I like it, some shelter from the horror.

      Existential is purgatory, there's still an up and a down.

      Logic? Leave me out.

      Pilgrim my name, nomad my nature. It all ends.