Re: [existlist] Other systems

  • eupraxis@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2006
      Bill,

      Not sure what nooism is, but as far as the other things go, I find it hard to accept any religious metaphysics, which makes me effectively an atheist. As such, I cannot take seriously anyone whose identity is based on a religion. (I have a hard time taking race as a serious 'thing', for that matter.) Maybe, in the end, I agree with Kant that a 'person' is his/her/its universal rationality.

      We agree on that, I think.

      Wil