Re: [existlist] Guidance // OneStepAheadOf: EN.KI of the Anunnaki 'Tribe'... .

  • NEFILIM001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2006
      Wonderfully put Louise;

      I would seriously like to follow through and go outside the boundaries of
      "ExistList," by reading some of your 'published' material(s) -- if you have
      taken the time to produce some.

      May the Nibiruan g[H]ods of S[H]umer & Greater Mesopotamia & Mesoamerica
      guide and bless all your future thoughts & Posts.

      Sincerely,
      Frankie