38798

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2006
      Your humane and generous post gave me reason to respond.I have often
      wondered at european festvals of little local interest and less public
      appeal, why the hell I was there. The Rock Island is going by and I
      just listen to the sound of power. It runs across a continent with
      hundreds of spurs. Nobody out here gives a shit where all this
      product is going or even what it is. We are not natzi we are not
      communist, we are cowboys. Bill