Re: [existlist] Atmosphere

  • peno hardesty
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2006
      we all impact on one another----racial tensions
      included-----no one can truly judge another or even
      appreciate another since self is always primary-there
      are some who view independent thought as a threat to
      freedom---there are some who fear independent thought
      as a threat to love----there are some who fear
      independent thought as a threat to self and there are
      some who just fear independent thought

      http://mail.yahoo.com