Re: Jim & Jack

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30 1:03 PM
      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "two_owl_night" <two_owl_night@...>
      wrote:

      > --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "bhvwd" <v.valleywestdental@>
      > wrote:
      >
      > I have a better idea of how to escape from what pressed me to panic
      in
      > the past. I still know how to not give a shit. Bill
      >
      > Now that's honest. Here's another way to put it:
      >
      > "A life's a life - moral distinctions can paralyze you." - from the
      > screenplay of Hilary Henkin's "Romeo is Bleeding."
      >
      > Mary
      >Priscilla and I had lunch at Knuckles, in Sturgus. It was quiet and
      we wern`t there for drinking, just hanging out. They were bringing
      semi`s full of leathers into the tents Priscilla bought a flag bakini
      after we went through the town twice.Guys were already sporting"I rode
      mine" leathers and Knuckles was blasting blast offs from the big
      speakers.Spearfish had a huge Corvette rally so we were immersed in
      gear heads of various denominations. We took the H2 and it served as
      war wagon for the ancient. The portress in Deadwood asked what was in
      the green cans. I looked her kindly in the eye and said "Ammo". Upon
      departure I asked her if she really thought I play the instrument in
      the case. It was a little too fast for her but she smiled like hell
      when we pulled out. Bill