the bright side :)

  • Yana Youhana
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 1999
      Hello ALL,

      We have all learned to live with "voice mail" as a necessary part of modern
      life. But have you wondered, what if God decided to install voicemail?
      Imagine praying and hearing this:

      Thank you for calling My Father's House. Please select one of the following
      Say "1" for Requests
      Say "2" for Miracles
      Say "3" for Complaints
      Say "4" for All Other Inquiries.

      What if God used this familiar excuse: "I'm sorry, all of our angels are
      busy helping other sinners right now. However, your prayer is important to
      us and will be answered in the order it was received, so please stay on you
      knees." If you would like to pray to:

      Gabriel, Say "1"
      For Michael, Say "2"
      For a directory of other Angels, Say "3"
      If you would like to hear King David sing a Psalm while you wait, please Say
      "4". If you've heard enough, Say "When".

      To find out if a loved one has been assigned to Heaven, Say "5", recite his
      or her Social Security number, then say "pound". (If you get a negative
      response, try saying "666" for the "other" directory.)

      For reservations at "My Father's House" please say "J-O-H-N," followed by
      "3-1-6".

      For answers to nagging questions about dinosaurs, the age of the earth and
      where Noah's Ark is, please wait until you arrive here.

      Our computers show that you have already prayed once today. Please stand up
      and try again tomorrow.
      This office is closed for the weekend to observe a religious holiday. Please
      pray again Monday, after 9:30 AM. If you need emergency assistance when this
      office is closed, contact your local pastor. Thank you for praying. We look
      forward to your arrival soon!!!
    • kanwal
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 1999
        Voice Mail of God is simply a piece of art.I enjoyed reading it and went
        into introspection.
        kanwal