A pod of spinners

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2006
      I have taken to reading the list in ten to fifteen post bursts.
      Such attention gives a collage like effect which mutes some
      personal animus and sometimes helps focus the discussion.
      The spinning porpose usually jumps on a very individual stimulus
      and as he turns, turns, turns his take on the business of
      spinning,he preens his individuality. Yesterday I viewed a human
      equivalent at a huge Rod an and Custom Car Show. Twenty five
      hundred cars were shown and each and every one was a one of a kind.
      They paraded by for hours and accepted the huzzahs, howles and
      general praise of the crowd. Each had built his own concept of a
      street rod and had hand wrought or selected each custom accessory.
      A huge industrial exposition hall housed all manner of custom parts
      under the banner of The Good Guys. It seems we existentialists
      share some angst with the gear heads. Perhaps we need explain to
      our mates why we expend such time and effort in having it our way.
      Last night an author friend asked to read some existlist material.
      I put you all up to his scrutany and he seemed truly impressed by
      your depth and general writing ability. I felt like I was showing
      off my custom rod, it is seldom I can show some intellect behind
      the grimmace of toothbreaker. It is the competition that speeds
      evolution and should your spin add to the ballet you are a
      purposeful porpose. Since you all have repeatedly had your way with
      me , on this independance day, I salute you. Bill
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 15, 2006
        We existentialists try and try to spin our own way but the
        trajectory is set. The phenomology drifts us toward the more
        probable , if the counts are near correct we begin to tract similar
        paths. So one begins to spin and the trajectory is corrected toward
        greater precision. The rest spin in competative resonance of higher
        probability. Then it is in to the sea and the media changes, spins are
        forgotten and all halve genetics. Just wait, somebody will jump and we
        will all be moving very fast and spinning like tops. Bill
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 15, 2007
          Susan, Count my kestrokes, You the critter!When product goes away on
          the net somebody took it, early and with stealth. Yourv concept of
          security bothers me. You and your mates sound like cops. Lets see
          where your ocaan flash is going. Bill