Re: alternative politics

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 3 10:40 AM
      Yes, I wrote this. What sayeth Sindarius?

      Cyrus
      ... receiving education

    • eupraxis@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 4 5:25 AM
        What are you smokin', man?

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 4 5:45 AM
          i never smoke, my friend. jus' hangin', waiting for plaindeal,
          courtesy, good conversation. when i was sane, they thought i was
          crazy, now i feel crazy, but don't believe it. all in the way
          you're treated, i reckon. this somewhat automatic, stylised prose,
          is one more ruse, against the doubledealing of those interested in
          power. politics is so much about that, yet power should be only the
          means. philosophy may be legitimately a means also ... to thinking
          clearly, with purpose not to harm others, especially those whose
          ways one does not understand. o lord preserve me from those who
          think they do, not pausing to ask, or feel. what is real? this
          list has me asking the strangest questions. i still believe there
          is truth, that absolute value is not a threat. such hostility, in
          human minds, prevails, to oppose speech, even thinking becomes
          fraught. i am on quest to speak my truth. simple. this is the
          spiritual equality of man, that all should be able to think freely,
          according to nature. not a political concept, and most tyrannous
          when transferred to political domains.

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 4 6:17 AM
            oh.

            WS