alternative politics

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 3, 2006
      human, i have purposes. reason with me.

      frown at ugly constructions. im talking words, man.

      did you think i was an architect?

      if all else fails, frighten gently.

      unelected secondary minister. how about it.
    • eupraxis@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 3, 2006

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 3, 2006
          Yes, I wrote this. What sayeth Sindarius?

          Cyrus
          ... receiving education

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 4, 2006
            What are you smokin', man?

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 4, 2006
              i never smoke, my friend. jus' hangin', waiting for plaindeal,
              courtesy, good conversation. when i was sane, they thought i was
              crazy, now i feel crazy, but don't believe it. all in the way
              you're treated, i reckon. this somewhat automatic, stylised prose,
              is one more ruse, against the doubledealing of those interested in
              power. politics is so much about that, yet power should be only the
              means. philosophy may be legitimately a means also ... to thinking
              clearly, with purpose not to harm others, especially those whose
              ways one does not understand. o lord preserve me from those who
              think they do, not pausing to ask, or feel. what is real? this
              list has me asking the strangest questions. i still believe there
              is truth, that absolute value is not a threat. such hostility, in
              human minds, prevails, to oppose speech, even thinking becomes
              fraught. i am on quest to speak my truth. simple. this is the
              spiritual equality of man, that all should be able to think freely,
              according to nature. not a political concept, and most tyrannous
              when transferred to political domains.

              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 4, 2006
                oh.

                WS