Re: choice

  • Larry
    Message 1 of 39 , Jul 2, 2006

      > I use the term as in Heidegger', Being and Time. In Sartrean terms I could
      > have written something like "Bad Faith".
      >
      > Wil
      >

      > In a message dated 7/2/06 1:57:25 PM, LBIDD@... writes:
      >

      > > Hi eupraxis,
      > >
      > > What do you mean by 'inauthentic'
      > >
      > > Larry

      Hi Wil,

      Sorry, I don't know any philosophy. What's bad faith? The last time I checked the glossary
      was down but I would prefer a fresh take anyway. If this is too elementary just let me know
      and I'll shut up.

      Larry
    • mischke@pronetisp.net
      Message 39 of 39 , Jul 10, 2006
        This has been the best conversation I've read on "existlist" in a long time.

        I think I'll try to tackle "Being and Nothingness" again this summer.

        "You can choose a ready guide in some celestial voice
        If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice
        You can choose from phantom fears or kindness that can kill
        I will choose a path that's clear
        I will chooose free will"

        RUSH