Re: [existlist] Re: choice

  • Bobconkawi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 39 , Jul 2, 2006
      Are you saying we have no more choice over the growth of our consciousness than we do over our bodies? Does that mean if I shoot you I should not hold myself responsible?

      Message 39 of 39 , Jul 10, 2006
        This has been the best conversation I've read on "existlist" in a long time.

        I think I'll try to tackle "Being and Nothingness" again this summer.

        "You can choose a ready guide in some celestial voice
        If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice
        You can choose from phantom fears or kindness that can kill
        I will choose a path that's clear
        I will chooose free will"

        RUSH