Re: [existlist] Re: choice

  • eupraxis@aol.com
    Message 1 of 39 , Jul 2, 2006
      But also that any 'choice' is always-already conditioned and circumstantial,
      and is therefore utterly relative and ultimately inauthentic.

    • mischke@pronetisp.net
      Message 39 of 39 , Jul 10, 2006
        This has been the best conversation I've read on "existlist" in a long time.

        I think I'll try to tackle "Being and Nothingness" again this summer.

        "You can choose a ready guide in some celestial voice
        If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice
        You can choose from phantom fears or kindness that can kill
        I will choose a path that's clear
        I will chooose free will"

        RUSH