Albert is pleased

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2006
      Camus, that is. France go ahead against Brazil. I only consulted the
      score when it finally sank in, a minute ago, that it's all over for
      England. So much that's extraneous seems to accumulate around the
      reputation of existential philosophy. Kierkegaard used the adjective
      in his writings, during the course of an adult lifetime dedicated to
      explicating in theory and exemplifying in passion (which may indeed be
      quiet and entirely hidden), what constitutes the single individual,
      given to aesthetic reflection, to reduplication, and to faith.
      Purposelessness is not a concept I should associate with SK's work,
      even in context of purely aesthetic phase. Louise