Re: [existlist] Voidyer

  • Bobconkawi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2006
      BHVWS--- As I recall my Sartre, we all make a choice early on to be either the object seen or the seer of objects. So, in a very real sense, (should I say existential?), you are invisible. Believe me, the person people see when they look at you and judge you is not the person who looks out at the world. You do, I assume, ignore what people think of you. --Bob Miller