full circle

  • Trinidad Cruz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2006
      Full Circle
      http://www.waynemadsenreport.com/

      As much as I respect WMR's sources there is a little more to this. The
      CIA began monitoring in Belgium in the 70's during the Carter
      administration. The cause – cocaine money. So much paper money was
      going out of the country that the CIA embarked upon a program of
      buying back drug money at a substantial discount through banks in the
      Caymans and elsewhere. It was a money man's business that involved
      private speculator middle men as well. This was the beginning of the
      splintering and corruption of the CIA by money. Corporate interests
      began to realize the amount of money to be funneled and simply took
      what they needed to promote their own interests through political
      channels. There was an interview printed in Playboy with an
      ex-operative that substantiates some of this in the early 80's as I
      recall. In any case, it is a fact, that the root of the upheaval in
      our country, the finances provided to the neo-cons and their perverse
      agenda, began as far back as the 70's with drug money. Congratulations
      to WMR for discovering the genesis of the neo-con. Now finish the job
      before we run out of time.

      Trinidad