Re: An introduction...

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2006
      > There is no harm in living for something that you¡¦d die for,
      > because if there¡¦s nothing to die for, think it over a bit, maybe
      > there¡¦s no point in living. There, that¡¦s what I mean to say.

      Disagreement with those famous sentiments of John Lennon's
      song, 'Imagine'. Fine by me. However, whilst I personally live for
      that which also has my death in its sights, both theory and experience
      suggest that there's plenty of harm involved. Wonder if life is a
      rehearsal after all. Anything but a performance. It's real.

      Another Waking Sleeper