scriptures & emanations

  • two_owl_night
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2006
      "Imagining Argentina" is a work that blends the psychic with the real
      horrors of "the disappeared." It fascinates and interests me, but I
      know it has nothing to do with existentialism, except when it addresses
      the difficult decisions that accompany the need to act. The individual
      enjoys and dreads many aspects of her daily life. Existentialism is
      painfully contemporary. I have to put many ideas and experiences into
      my personal pond and fish them out from time to time, re-evaluate and
      throw them back into those murky waters. Merging pseudo-science with
      pseudo-philosophy? Can you say, "ribbet?" Or in my case, "who who?"
      Those goddamn owls are everywhere! Mary