Re: The Double Vortex Theory of Emanation.

  • Trinidad Cruz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2006
      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "Dick Richardson" <rwr@...> wrote:

      "An introductory email I would one day love to write to any serious
      forum or gathering on Cognitive Science or real Depth Psychology is
      the one that follows."

      "Real Depth Psychology" I'm assuming YOUR depth is what we are
      discussing here? Let's be academic as our host often cries for. That
      means what it means - perhaps well read I guess in the simplest sense.

      "But as of yet I have never found such a forum or gathering - maybe I
      never will."

      Maybe not. But then individuation kinda causes that among educated people.

      "In the meantime one must be content to play marbles with the kids in
      the street and listen to the European song contest - if one could stay
      awake long enough and endure such Mind deadening concoction of nausea.
      Fascinating world if they did but observe it for a while."

      Sheer genius. Let's have a contest in rhetoric. You and me and Knott.

      "Back in the late sixties I began formulating a 'road map' (so to
      speak) of comprehension in my own minds eye as to how all this stuff
      and energy of the Mind, Consciousness and Material Energy, Time and
      Space, all hangs together."

      The map is only for you. That's it. That is existentialism.

      "In the meantime I am condemned by the paradigm of time at hand to
      wander in the mere playing fields of human beliefs, and reap the so
      called fruits of wisdom found therein."

      I'm not sure how "mere" those beliefs are; since they spawn action.

      "I think it might have been Socrates who once said that an unexamined
      life was not worth living."

      DIALECTICAL not existentialist. Worth is not contemporaneously calculable.

      tc