Mystical and scary

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2006
      It appears Dick has quoted himself as source regarding existentialism.
      Perhaps that is what happens when the toilet swirls the opposite
      vector. Actually it seems guruish perhaps the product of prior failed
      assaults.
      I remember a tendancy of Mark to chirp like a bushmonkey when
      agitated. I wonder if he is still barred. We have found the moderator
      herds cats as well as any and we have been threatened from the psychic
      void before. Its still a nickle a dance here and there are fifty frogs
      for every prince. Rave on, fair one. Bill