re Practical Reading... .

  • NEFILIM001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2006
      'v.vall west...' submits;

      " "...We are not a science and therefore are not the
      possible objects of reproducable expermentation. So, yes, your statement
      holds, beyond description existentialism defies acedemic probing. I like the
      academy and I like reason , I detest dogma and objective morality. The sentance
      does not make me happy but it seems probable. Thanks for the wake up call,
      Bill" "

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ||
      Hello Everyone, I have not been around for a while--but continued to 'read' a
      lot of your submissions, and found them very engaging & informative as ever.
      I'm so glad you all are still laying out The Great Work of the [Being {and
      Nothingness} of Existentialism]... .
      --I studied for 5-years at The Practical Philosophy Foundation in New
      York City, (likely an offshoot of The London School of Economics); and found the
      instructors there added to my keen Observation of Existentialism as well as
      other Universal Understandings.
      --My [personal] caution though--when involved in a 'powerful'
      ((instructor)) based group...it is perhaps a good idea to set a time (to soon enough
      go-Individual-again). It seems-- easy access [to] the 'spirit' can absorb [into]
      a kind of Wonder-'cult' over time.

      Frank