Re: Complex complex

  • Trinidad Cruz
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 8, 2006

      "Really...and what color am I?"

      Gray or grey. To me that is.

      "I think you assume everyone who doesn't agree with you is a racist."

      Common sense derived from my American experience. My existential theme
      for living is derived from "Billy Jack".

      "I bet you think that song was about you."

      Actually I didn't.I was just wondering what set you off? "immaculate
      word, scouring insides, sterility, unheard drownings" and all that
      jazz? I hadn't noticed anyone humiliating you here lately. Perhaps you
      felt the need to do it to yourself, or was it Lacan in intent? Anyway,
      you have put a smile on my face son, whether you intended to or knott.

      In mourning for Condie. A Haynes commercial 'll be next.

      come crucify the dread
      tc
    • Knott
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 8, 2006
        > I was just wondering what set you off?

        Posturings. There was more than one. I think other people want people
        to notice they are posturing, so I helped them out. Or I imagined I
        did. Anger you read into it...perhaps it is because you always are.
        Don't go off, mr. lawful, about trying to define my posturings for me.
        You aren't educating me...stop before you start. I was interesting in
        typing at the time. I typed. I answered here...I lied. One of the more
        interesting things is I notice even I lie when I don't have to, when I
        am asked a question and assume I should have an answer. Almost
        invariably I make one up that sounds pleasing...and then I'll even
        believe it. I'll bet lots of people do the same thing, but they've
        never noticed. And then we have the gaul to have faith in memory or
        history, or the newspaper or what we hear or what we perceive...by
        gawd we lie about everything even to ourselves.

        Gray is about as close as you get. If only I had the brains for it I'd
        be transparent. I'm too stupid to be transparent.

        I'm probably not anything you think...least not a lawyer or whomever
        that was you dug up named Knott. It was funny, angry man, you ought to
        have realized how silly that was...I'm going to use a real name in my
        email address? hiding an identity isn't all that sacred for me (nott
        that it would make a difference)...but it does make me laugh and sigh.
        It seems interesting--another toy.

        Shhh. Lets not talk. Shhhh. I'm getting disinterested in a diatribe
        with you again.

        Mumz D'Word