Re: velvet action

  • hermanbtriplegood
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2006
      Mary:

      That post was entirely appropriate and it provokes ideas that we should
      be discussing. I have not been able to digest it entirely, I am totally
      immersed in reading Kant's theoretical philosophical works from 1755 to
      1770 right now, and have had little time to devote tp reading much else.

      When I get a chance to reflect upon it I will probably have much to say
      about it. I will try to be succinct in proposing some things we might
      want to call into question, such as, the idea that anarchy is
      essentially freedom.

      Enough said for now,

      Hb3g

      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "two_owl_night" <two_owl_night@...>