velvet action

  • two_owl_night
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2006
      Sorry mates for belaboring the point, but I don't see any actual guns,
      bombs or wmd in the DEMANDS AS INDIVIDUAL ANARCHISTS. Anarchy is
      essentially freedom from the State, not intrinsically a call to arms.
      The kinds of alliances and activism the new anarchists advocate are
      often personal or private and depend on writers, artists and other
      denizens to encourage alternative thinking and lifestyles. This medium
      is extemely suitable for exploring this action side. Mary
    • hermanbtriplegood
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2006
        Mary:

        That post was entirely appropriate and it provokes ideas that we should
        be discussing. I have not been able to digest it entirely, I am totally
        immersed in reading Kant's theoretical philosophical works from 1755 to
        1770 right now, and have had little time to devote tp reading much else.

        When I get a chance to reflect upon it I will probably have much to say
        about it. I will try to be succinct in proposing some things we might
        want to call into question, such as, the idea that anarchy is
        essentially freedom.

        Enough said for now,

        Hb3g

        --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "two_owl_night" <two_owl_night@...>