Re: Definition of philosophy

  • hermanbtriplegood
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2006
      Well, you know Bill, I can't help ut agree with that statement. It
      conatins a lot of depth to it, thought, on the surface, it might seem
      to be just an assertion of a triviality. I guess my layer on the onion
      to that one would be something along these lines:

      Philosophy is the examination of the wonderful.

      Hb3g