Definition of philosophy

    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2006
      Philosophy is the study of that which greatly interestes you. Bill
    • hermanbtriplegood
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2006
        Well, you know Bill, I can't help ut agree with that statement. It
        conatins a lot of depth to it, thought, on the surface, it might seem
        to be just an assertion of a triviality. I guess my layer on the onion
        to that one would be something along these lines:

        Philosophy is the examination of the wonderful.

        Hb3g