Re: [existlist] Invitation to participate

  • Angela Pfaffenberger
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2006
      Invitation to Research Participation

      I am a PhD student at Saybrook Graduate School. My research is concerned
      with how individuals grow psychologically and reach mature stages of meaning
      making. Currently I am looking for research participants who would consider
      sharing with me how they view their own developments and their paths to
      meaning making. You will be asked to complete a short written assignment
      (about 20 minutes) and probably to participate in an interview (about 30
      minutes) or write a narrative.

      I would appreciate it very much if you would contribute to my research
      efforts.

      The IRB of Saybrook Graduate School has approved this research project.

      If you are interested or have questions, please contact me at
      angela.pf@...

      Thank you,

      Angela Pfaffenberger