Re: this long weekend

  • two_owl_night
    Message 1 of 5 , May 25, 2006
      Was thinking back to the old Soo Line rolling through our marshlands;
      how it set it on fire every autumn; and how I wanted to drag my
      boyfriend off to Canada during Vietnam. I'm not afraid of those big
      tumblers, Trinidad. I've ridden the rails far off from myself and
      came back unscathed. Took me so long to find myself, I'm not likely
      to need that long dark night's journey anymore. Have a great weekend.
      Mary

      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "Trinidad Cruz" <cruzprdb@...>