Re: this long weekend

  • Trinidad Cruz
    Message 1 of 5 , May 25, 2006
      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "two_owl_night" <two_owl_night@...>
      wrote:

      "Trinidad, have you read Anti-Oedipus (BwO, desiring-machines,
      capitalism and marxism, and best of all - the flow of flows)? I'm
      reading the summaries of D&G's concepts at Wiki this weekend, in
      between radical poetry and hopping freights."

      Mary

      "Dealin' card games with the old men in the club car.
      Penny a point ain't no one keepin' score.
      Pass the paper bag that holds the bottle
      Feel the wheels rumblin' 'neath the floor.
      And the sons of pullman porters
      And the sons of engineers
      Ride their father's magic carpets made of steel.
      Mothers with their babes asleep,
      Are rockin' to the gentle beat
      And the rhythm of the rails is all they feel."

      The fabric is the way it feels, just like the rhythum. There is no
      smooth or rough, just watch out for the big empty tumblers.
      (Castenada) They'll roll you away from yourself.

      Trinidad
    • two_owl_night
      Message 2 of 5 , May 25, 2006
        Was thinking back to the old Soo Line rolling through our marshlands;
        how it set it on fire every autumn; and how I wanted to drag my
        boyfriend off to Canada during Vietnam. I'm not afraid of those big
        tumblers, Trinidad. I've ridden the rails far off from myself and
        came back unscathed. Took me so long to find myself, I'm not likely
        to need that long dark night's journey anymore. Have a great weekend.
        Mary

        --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "Trinidad Cruz" <cruzprdb@...>