Re: [existlist] Christianity

  • Albert
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 13, 2006
      Nolan,

      I am a great believer in the Pleasure Principle. One thing worse than
      sickness and death is the knowledge that sickness and death could be
      imminent, don't you think ?
      The extract in question persuades the reader, and I'm glad that you point
      out the psychological aspect of philosophy, for it is with psychology that
      we get across our version of philosophy. This is what SK does very well.

      http://www.hccentral.com/eller2/part6a.html

      Albert.
      - to comment later.

      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 13, 2006
        you better repent, man, if you want to enjoy. this harlots moral.

        --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "Albert" <al_d@...> wrote:

        > Nolan,
        >
        > I am a great believer in the Pleasure Principle. One thing worse
        than
        > sickness and death is the knowledge that sickness and death could
        be
        > imminent, don't you think ?
        > The extract in question persuades the reader, and I'm glad that
        you point
        > out the psychological aspect of philosophy, for it is with
        psychology that
        > we get across our version of philosophy. This is what SK does very
        well.

        > http://www.hccentral.com/eller2/part6a.html
        >
        > Albert.
        > - to comment later.
      • Albert
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 13, 2006
          I count my blessings regularly and know that life is not nearly as gloomy as
          I make it out.

          Albert.