next chapter

  • Trinidad Cruz
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10 5:53 AM
      Onward Christian Soldiers

      http://www.scifi.com/sfw/issue95/classic.html

      No one's writing history, or predicting their future, just reading the
      story like numb little animals. The story can't be stopped. It has to
      be read all the way through by those who wrote it, like tears in a
      river in an ocean.

      Trinidad
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 10 6:49 AM
        --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "Trinidad Cruz" <cruzprdb@...> wrote:

        > Onward Christian Soldiers
        >
        > http://www.scifi.com/sfw/issue95/classic.html
        >
        > No one's writing history, or predicting their future, just reading
        the
        > story like numb little animals. The story can't be stopped. It has to
        > be read all the way through by those who wrote it, like tears in a
        > river in an ocean.
        >
        > Trinidad

        Quite. One reason we need Bill at the helm. Except that he may
        prefer to operate entirely on land. "Become the God that you are" is
        not so much jest or irony, simply that disguise-at-hand which
        functions feasibly in ontical theatre. Better than war, anyday.

        Louise
        ... novelistic directress