  • joe davis
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2006
      i am willing to join the group, but i fear i will not be able to contribute as much as i would like. i am a construction worker ,who is employed in provincetown massachusetts. alot of times, because of the physical demands of my job, i am too tired to do anything when i get home. nevertheless i would enjoy philosophical discourse with the group.