semiotics

  • mariaprophetessa
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2006
      My old shaman tells me, favorite living philosopher of the day is
      Sheryl Crow. 'cause all i wanna do is have some fun and soak up the
      sun before it blows up. Looks like there's more time, but everyday is
      a faded sign on this winding road. I'm starting to repeat myself and
      don't effin care what anyone thinks they know. Mary