quiz what

  • Trinidad Cruz
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2006
      The essential thing is contingency. I mean that one cannot define
      existence as a necessity. To exist is simply to be there; those who
      exist let themselves be encountered, but you can never deduce anything
      from them. I believe that there are people who have understood this.
      Only they tried to overcome this contingency by inventing a necessary,
      causal being. But no necessary being can explain existence:
      contingency is not a delusion, a probability, which can be dissipated;
      it is the absolute, consequently, the perfect free gift.

      light like a feather
      heavy as lead