Re: life goes on

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4 8:46 AM
      Mary, you are far from recognising me. Unbored, uncivilised animal,
      seeking same. Likes debate, futuristic verse, practices primitive
      medicine and plays loud music. The hasty think I'm just an
      adolescent. It is so sunny here. Cold, though. Patient Louise

      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "mariaprophetessa"

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4 8:53 AM
        Whoops, sorry, spelling mistake. Verb form should read, 'practises'.